Summer Placements 2020
MHB Summer Placements 2020
We are currently receiving applications for summer placements (June to September 2020).
The ideal candidate will be in their 3rd or 4th year of a Civil Engineering degree and be looking for a work experience opportunity to enhance future career progression and technical development.
The jobs will require dynamic and motivated individuals who are technically capable as well as good communicators. It would also be beneficial for applicants to have a knowledge of Autocad, general design software and MS Office.
The job will principally involve the following tasks:
- Design and/or assessment calculations
- Undertake structural analysis and modelling, using computer modelling software where appropriate
- Preparing technical reports
Civil Engineering discipline degree 2nd year and above
Clean driving licence preferred
Pro rata 29 days annual leave
Why Consider This Role
- A chance to develop technical and managerial capabilities at a growing company
- First class career development opportunities on technically challenging projects
Please apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 06/03/2020.