MHB provided support to BAM during the Front End Engineer Design (FEED) and Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) stages for the onshore cable works from Carnoustie to Tealing sub-station, a distance of approximately 11 miles.
This work included:
- Topo and UAV Surveys.
- Detailed design of the cable route and associated haul roads, storage areas and compounds.
- Specification of required Geotechnical Investigation works and testing.
- Specification of required Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD).
- Design intent and Detailed Route Design Documentation.
- Construction drawings and specifications.
Client - BAM Nuttall