MHB provided various design services to Barr during the construction of the ASDA in Barrhead in 2014. This included:
- Advice on earthworks suitability for structural fill and car park construction to minimise the amount of imported material to the site.
- Advice on ground improvement by lime stabilisation.
- Foundation advice for the design of a 6m high timber crib wall.
- Design checks for slope stability during installation of buried culvert.
- Formwork checks and various temporary slope retention works to allow foundation construction.